Phoenix Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Phoenix Guild!!
Please download and install GSC at www.getgsc.com we will be using this for communication. Check the GSC Program forum for setup guide!

2 posters

I Must Apoligize

Zanngetsu
    Admin

I Must Apoligize Empty I Must Apoligize

Post by Zanngetsu Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:05 am

Hello To All Fellow Guild Members I Am Zanngetsu On Luna Online a Lvl 43 Swordman I would Like to apologize to all of you for a waste in space because of inactivity i believe i think this is the best path only due to Luna Online Has Ceased To Function for me i can absolutely not get it to work and i have tried every possible solution to try and fix this issue but nothing ever seems to work so from this point i will be leaving Phoenix Due To No Longer Being Able To Access Luna Online

Again I Must Give My Sincerest Apologies For This Because I Love This Guild So Very Much And I Wanted To Be Able To Contribute In Some Manner But I Just Am In Active To Much To Be Any Use To This Guild And So With These Final Words I Say My Farewells

Sincerely Zanngetsu My True Self In Real Life James I Must Depart And I Once More Again Apologize for Being such a nuisance to you all -bows respectfully- u.u
    Gevurah
    Gevurah
    Admin

I Must Apoligize Empty Re: I Must Apoligize

Post by Gevurah Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 pm

u dont really have to go u can still be apart of the over group Phoenix. we are more than a guild in games. we are a big family/ group of friends.