Phoenix Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Phoenix Guild!!
Please download and install GSC at www.getgsc.com we will be using this for communication. Check the GSC Program forum for setup guide!

2 posters

Archers Guide.

Riley
    Riley
    Admin

Archers Guide. Empty Archers Guide.

Post by Riley Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 am

Archers Guide. 29woilu

Table of Contents

- Introduction.
    - Skills.
    - Equipment.
    - PvE and PvP Hints and Tips.
    - Pets.
    - Concluding opinions.

What we have here is an Archer Guide. It's based off of information I have collected from other sources as well as my Closed Beta experience as an Archer. Any suggestions or opinions you have on what I have provided are welcome.

Skills

Red - Active Skill.
    Blue - Passive Skill.

Archers Guide. 29pynp2
    Mighty Arrow
    Grade: 1
    Learning Level: 1
    Property: Thunder
    Cooldown: 4.0 sec
    Range: 1900

This is the starter skill for Archers. It damages your target but also reduces there physical strength by a certain amount while pushing the target backwards. It also has the ability to recharge your CP. I recommend leaving this skill at level 1 as at lower levels it is very easy to gain levels and you will have higher leveled skills in no time.

Archers Guide. R8tb0l
    Training Bow
    Learning Level: 2

Increases your physical attack power by a certain amount when a bow is equipped. I recommend maxing this skill.

Archers Guide. 2vifojq
    Critical Rise
    Learning Level: 3

Increases your critical damage by a certain amount. I recommend maxing this skill as Archers specialize in critical damage meaning every bit helps.

Archers Guide. 1yn8e0
    Power Shot
    Learning Level: 5
    Property: Ice
    Cooldown: 5.0 sec

Damages your enemy with a heavy arrow. I recommend not to invest skill points into this skill unless you are planning on using a skill reset later. It it good for the lower levels of leveling but does not compare to the skills you gain later on and becomes useless.

Archers Guide. Fp9wr5
    Training Leather Armour
    Learning Level: 6

Increases your physical and magical defense when wearing leather clothing (chest,boots,gloves). I recommend you max this skill when you have a skill point spare. It can come in handy during tight situations.

Archers Guide. 2wfme6o
    Gale Shot
    Learning Level: 7
    Property: Poison
    Cooldown: 7.0 sec

Damages the enemy with a chance to decrease there movement speed by an amount. I suggest you invest skill points as it can becomes very useful in both PvE and PvP when combined with Back Stab and Mighty Arrow (for the sole purpose of its push back effect) as you can kite without being touched if done correctly.

Archers Guide. 3093uk2
    Back Stab
    Learning Level: 13
    Cooldown: 20.0 sec

This skill instantly widens the space between you and your target. Even though it's cooldown is 20 seconds, this skill works very well with the skills I stated above. Definitely invest skill points towards this skill.

Archers Guide. 2m51dvd
    Battle Arrow
    Learning Level: 17
    Cooldown: 7.0 sec

Damages your target and the surrounding enemies. This is the first AoE skill you will acquire as an Archer. I recommend you invest skill points into this for the sole fact that it is an AoE and can be very useful.

Archers Guide. 53tdms
    Hawk Eye
    Learning Level: 17
    Property: Fire
    Cooldown: 150.0 sec
    Range: 1800

Allows you to see an opponent who is using Level 1 Hideout. This skill is completely optional. The long cooldown and short duration let this skill down. If you dislike Assassins and feel this skill will help you then you may invest points into it.

Archers Guide. 30troqs
    Poison Shot
    Grade: 2
    Learning Level: 21
    Cooldown: 5.6 sec

Damages the opponent with the chance to reduce evasion. I recommend you invest skill points and use it as one of your main attacking skills. It has quite a short cooldown and casting speed as well as much more damage than previous skills which can make it very useful for PvE/PvP.

Archers Guide. 2603odx
    Fire Canvage
    Learning Level: 25
    Cooldown: 5.0 sec

Damages your enemies with a chance to inflict a burn which damages anything that walks into the selected area. This skill can be used as another attack skill due to its nice damage and short cooldown. Invest skill points.

Archers Guide. 2i7vn13
    Triple Arrow
    Learning Level: 29
    Cooldown: 11.0 sec
    Range: 1800

Damages your enemy by firing three arrows simultaneously. Definitely invest skill points into this skill. It consists of nice Damage as well as being another skill to add to your cycle of skills to choose from.

Archers Guide. 2d91ssz
    Accuracy Up
    Learning Level: 34

Increases your accuracy by a large amount. If you feel you are missing a lot with your attacks, feel free to invest skill points into this skill.

Mounts

Archers Guide. 309u9ea
    Novice Riding
    Learning Level: 20

This skill costs 100k to obtain and allows you to mount ride-able objects. These mounts increase movement speed dramatically.

Coming Soon:

- God skills and descriptions.
    - More detailed descriptions of skills and there uses.
    - Pets.
    - Equipment.
    - Hints and Tips.
    - Videos and Screenshots.
    - Concluding Opinions.

Suggestions and opinions are needed~
    xSuikix
    xSuikix
    Admin

Archers Guide. Empty Re: Archers Guide.

Post by xSuikix Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:02 pm

good job Riley bounce bounce