Phoenix Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Phoenix Guild!!
Please download and install GSC at www.getgsc.com we will be using this for communication. Check the GSC Program forum for setup guide!

3 posters

How to Get to Level 30 in 61 Steps [Simplified Leveling Guide]

Seitz
    Seitz
    Admin

How to Get to Level 30 in 61 Steps [Simplified Leveling Guide] Empty How to Get to Level 30 in 61 Steps [Simplified Leveling Guide]

Post by Seitz Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:12 am

1. (You are teleported to Gaiyan Town) Take all the quests available.
    2. Kill enough Rats for the quests and keep killing until level 2.
    3. Go back to town and turn in the quests. You should be level 3. Now, receive all quests.
    4. Go out, take to Victoria and go kill enough Contaminated Rats for the quests and level 4.
    5. Talk to Philips on the Outpost area of Gaiyan Plain.
    6. Return to town and turn in the quests. You should be level 5 now. Be sure you took all the quests.
    7. Talk to Victoria in Gaiyan Plain and go kill Boars + Red Boars. Get to level 6 killing those.
    8. Return to town to town for the quests and new skills.
    9. Talk to the NPC Jasper.
    10. Kill Boars + Red Boars.
    11. Talk to Cristos (don't take the quest from Rona yet. Continue reading to know when to take it: Step 19).
    12. Kill Mad Boars until level 7 and enough for the quest "PORT PARTY" (don't worry about Stolen Materials).
    13. Talk to Jasper.
    14. Go kill Lockes.
    15. Turn in all the quests, including those in Gaiyan Town. You should be level 8. Take all available quests.
    16. In Gaiyan Plains, take all the quests until you reach Mad Boars.
    17. Kill Mad Boars again.
    18. Turn in all the quests in Gaiyan Plain and Town.
    19. Receive all the quests, including Rona's.
    20. Get the "document" quest item by killing Red Lockes. You should be level 9 (if not, keep killing Red Lockes).
    21. Kill Mad Lockes, White Wolves, and Veteran White Wolves.
    22. Report the quests in Gaiyan Plain and Gaiyan Town. You should be level 10 now. [side note: You should now have the Hypit Caves instance quest. Do it with the guild!]
    23. Go out and talk to the NPC Anthone.
    24. Kill White Wolves and report to Anthone.
    25. Go back to Gaiyan Town for quests.
    26. Go to Gaiyan Plain and talk to Philip and Rona, then go back to Gaiyan Town for the quest "[MAIN]Ruler of the Plains."
    27. Kill Skull. It's at northern part of Hill of Wastes.
    28. Go to Gold Mine and make sure to save your location there (rotating statue thing near the center of the map).
    29. Report + take all the quests and teleport back to Gaiyan Town then use a stone to teleport back to the Gold Mine.
    30. Talk to Castiel then to Aeolin.
    31. Do the repeatable quest "[Repeat]Material for Aeoline" until level 12.
    32. Kill enough Goblins and Hypits for the quests and turn them in.
    33. Kill Hypit Instructors and report the quests.
    34. Kill Hypit, Hypit Fighters, and Hypit Instructors.
    35. Deliver all the quests (except those in Gaiyan Town) and you should be level 13. Remember to take all the quests, except "MINOR JOKE" from Allen" STEP 38.
    36. Talk to the NPC Becker. He will have a repeatable quest asking for Goblin Rangers (non-armored ones). Do it until level 15.
    37. Aeolin has another repeatable quest called [Repeat]Paunus' Pipe. It asks for Faunus.Do it until level 17.
    38. Go kill Goblins and Old Goblins. Report to the Goblin NPC. Take the quest from Allen and its chain.
    39. Kill Goblin Chasers. (armored ones for 4 quests!)
    40. Turn in all the quests.
    41. Kill Kimairas and report to Ron.
    42. Kill Death Kimairas and Thunder Kimairas. Turn in all the quests.
    43. Kill Goblin Rangers and turn in the quest. Turn in the quests. You have to kill Goblin Rangers AGAIN.
    44. Now, go kill Flying Kimairas, Kimairas, Thunder Kimairas, and Death Kimairas.
    45. Turn in all those quests and go to Frosty Wind Valley. You should be level 18 now.
    46. Talk to the NPC Querene.
    47. Talk to Trake.
    48. Talk to all the NPCs in Avila town.
    49. Go to Forest of Twilight area and talk to the NPCs.
    50. Kill Little Axe Bears (little pedobears). Turn in the quests.
    51. Now, kill Sick Capricorns, Dark Beasts, and Corrupted Warriors. When you turn in all the quests, you should be level 19 now, and if not, go kill a few monsters.
    52. Talk to the Oracle Goddess and receive the repeatable quest. You have to kill Wild Dark Beasts. Do the quest until level 20.
    53. At level 20, you will have 2 repeatable quests from the Oracle Goddess. One asks for Wild Dark Beasts (stops at level 21) and the other one asks for Mad Corrupted Warriors. They are close together [Side note: Don't forget the job change quest and the [Day] quests]. Do the Mad Corrupted Warriors repeatable quest until level 22.
    54. At level 22, turn in all the quests and receive all quests you can. Go to the center of the map and kill Flame Kimairas, Faunus Fighters, Warriors, Patrols, Guards, Furious Dark Beasts, Corrupted Warrior Commanders, Hypit Magicians, and Hypit Bosses. (luckily, they are all near each other).
    55. Talk to Querene (and the chain that requires her to talk to Mani and vice-versa).
    56. Talk to the rest of the NPCs (don't forget Nestro).
    57. Go kill Mad Corrupted Warriors and Furious Axe Bears. If you are not level 23 yet, go do the Furious Axe Bears repeatable quest and get there.
    58. Go to Frozen Temple and talk to the NPC Melina, then to the Oracle Goddess (don't talk to Nasri yet STEP 60) Do the Thunder Dark Beast repeatable quest until level 25.
    59. At level 25, do the [DAY] quests+Dungeons and a few more quest to get to level 26. (Can't be specific on this one. I don't keep track of [DAY] quests :/)
    60. Talk to the Oracle Goddess and receive the repeatable quest that asks for Big Claw Scorpion Man. Do it until level 28.
    61. A level 28, do the Ranger Luinel repeatable quest. Receive it from the Oracle Goddess. You can do it until level 30.

Last edited by Seitz on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Gevurah
    Gevurah
    Admin

How to Get to Level 30 in 61 Steps [Simplified Leveling Guide] Empty Re: How to Get to Level 30 in 61 Steps [Simplified Leveling Guide]

Post by Gevurah Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 am

when it starts up i am keeping this right beside me. also i think that when we do the instances we might lvl up one a head of this guide. also i think i might print this out lol
    xSuikix
    xSuikix
    Admin

How to Get to Level 30 in 61 Steps [Simplified Leveling Guide] Empty Re: How to Get to Level 30 in 61 Steps [Simplified Leveling Guide]

Post by xSuikix Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:13 am

Gevurah wrote:when it starts up i am keeping this right beside me. also i think that when we do the instances we might lvl up one a head of this guide. also i think i might print this out lol

^ 2nd this bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:42 am